Terms Of Service
Please read and Understand before Commissioning Or Ordering
By placing an order with Rising Sun Kemono, the customer agrees to the following terms and conditions:
1. The customer confirms that they are at least 18 years old and will provide all necessary information and payment in a timely manner.
2. All written communication, including emails, text messages, and instant messenger conversations, will be considered legal documents. The customer is advised to keep records of all transactions and conversations.
3. Rising Sun Kemono reserves the right to use images, videos, drawings, and designs of commissioned or ordered fursuits for promotional purposes.
4. Quotes provided by Rising Sun Kemono are estimates only and do not bind the customer in a contract or guarantee acceptance of the commission. Quotes are valid for 30 days from the date of response. The project duration mentioned in the quote is an estimate and will not be finalized until final payment, measurements, agreed upon design, and DTD are received.
5. Rising Sun Kemono specializes in Kemono style fursuits and will not knowingly reproduce, replicate, or copy any existing suits or copyrighted characters. References provided that are more realistic or far removed from the Kemono style will be used as a guide for creating a Kemono style fursuit.
6. Custom characters should have clear reference images with consistent markings and colors. Fur colors will be matched as closely as possible to the provided references. If the customer has preferred fur choices or colors, it is their responsibility to inform Rising Sun Kemono. If the chosen fur does not meet Rising Sun Kemono's standards, a higher quality fur of similar or alike colors may be used.
7. After the customer confirms their spot with a down payment, any changes to the order must be made before work is started. Changes may affect the price and schedule.
8. A non-refundable down payment of 30% is required to secure a design and/or a spot in our commission list. Full payment is required before work can begin. Rising Sun Kemono accepts credit, debit, and PayPal for all customers. Delays in payment may result in the loss of the customer's spot and may result in the termination of the quote/order. Payment plans are available and must be negotiated and agreed upon by Rising Sun Kemono and the customer. Work will not begin until full payment has been received.
9. The 30% deposit is non-refundable under any circumstances. Once a suit is complete, no refunds are available. If a commission is cancelled during construction, a refund will be considered based on the amount of work completed, as determined by Rising Sun Kemono. Rising Sun Kemono reserves the right to refuse a refund or cancel an order and issue a refund at their discretion. Please note that returns are not accepted under any circumstances.
10. Rising Sun Kemono reserves the right to terminate an order at any time for any reason. In the event of termination, the customer will receive a refund for any unused payments.
11. All commissions are subject to possible delays. No completion dates are guaranteed for commissions that are not under a rush deadline. Any estimated completion dates discussed are subject to change based on various factors such as the complexity of the project, position in the queue, and overall workload. We are not responsible for delays caused by shipping services. The new assigned deadline caused by delays will take precedence over previously agreed upon deadlines
12. All suits from Rising Sun Kemono come with a 90-day warranty from the date of shipping. The warranty covers issues such as holes or ripped seams found on initial inspection, incorrect sizes of parts (head, body, hands, feet), and areas where adhesives have failed. This warranty does not cover wear and tear, self-inflicted damage, or incorrect sizing of parts for which the customer is responsible.
13. Rising Sun Kemono is not responsible for any damages or delays caused by the shipping carrier.
14. The customer is responsible for any duties, import fees, tariffs or other taxes.
15. Repairs and alterations outside of the warranty period will be at the expense of the commissioner, including all shipping costs. After inspection, Rising Sun Kemono will provide an exact cost for the repairs and an estimated completion time. The fursuit will not be returned until full payment has been received. When sending in fursuit for alterations or repairs, it is important to ensure that it is clean. Rising Sun Kemono reserves the right to refuse service on a dirty bodysuit for health and safety reasons.
16. Guidelines for Use of Kemono Suits: Rising Sun Kemono works hard to produce high quality products and expects them to be treated with respect. Any violation of the following guidelines may result in legal action:
1. Using the products for religious or political purposes.
2. Using the products in public sexual acts or expressions.
3. Appearing on websites that promote or contain adult content while wearing the products.
4. Using the products in acts or expressions of violence.
17. These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Florida, and any disputes shall be resolved in the settled by binding arbitration in the state of Florida. The arbitration shall be conducted on a confidential basis pursuant to the Commercial Arbitration Rules of the American Arbitration Association
18. These terms and conditions are subject to change at any time without notice.
Updated: January 2023